I’m so busy doing AWS that I don’t find much time to write about it publicly.
These people do, somehow, and I immensely appreciate their sharing their experience.
This list will grow as I collect more articles.
- Consistent Python environments with Poetry and pre-commit hooks by Kenneth J Pronovici. 2020-06-15. I finally discovered the power of pre-commit hooks thanks to this article.
- Is Your Ansible Package Configuration Secure? by Laurence Tennant. 2021-06-02. (Using strace to track which syscalls a process makes so that they may be filtered)
- How to Handle Secrets on the Command Line by Carl Tashian. 2021-03-12.
- The last S3 security document that we’ll ever need, and how to use it by Jonathan Rault. (2021-08-19) * Terraform Landing Zones for Self-Service Multi-AWS at Eventbrite The Map of Cybersecurity Domains (version2.0) by Henry Jiang (2021-03)
- In defense of blub studies by Ben Kuhn (2020-12)
- Building a secure CI/CD pipeline for Terraform Infrastructure as Code by Chongyang Shi (2021-02-10)
- ALB INGRESS Controller CrashLoopBackOffs in AWS EKS on FARGATE
- Cloud Security Tabletop Exercises by Matt Fuller (2021-01-31)
- Defining your consultancy niche part 2 by Corey Quinn and Scott Piper (2021-01-21)
- How to Enable Logging on Every AWS Service in Existence (Circa 2021) by Matt Fuller (2021-01-4)
- AWS Security Maturity Roadmap by Scott Piper (2021-01-12)
- So you inherited an AWS account by Matt Fuller (2020-04-28)
- Conducting a Cloud Assessment by Chris Farris (2020-06-14)
- A Better Way to SSH in AWS by Charlie Bellmer (2020-02-24)
- SecDevOps: a five-minute explanation (esp) by Chema Alonso (2019-02-11)
- Secure access to 100 AWS accounts by Evan Johnson (2018-03-06)